- In the Project board tab, select the Configuration option.
- Go to the project configuration, and ‘Enable Sprint’ and tap the ‘Update Project’ button.
- Go to the project, select the specific project and click the kebab menu.
- There are two options available such as: Add New Sprint and Sprint Settings.
Create New Sprint
- Select Add New Sprint option and you can view the pop-up screen like this.
- Here, you must add the Start date and End date along with the no.of. Sprints, then click Create button.
- Now, the sprint is created successfully in your project.
- Click Sprint Settings, add Sprint Duration and Sprint Start Day along with Sprint Estimations.
- Then, click the Save button.
- On the right side of the project board, you can view the two icons such as Estimation Hours and Original Points.
- Click Estimation Hours icon, enter the time period in hours for completing the project and tap Apply button as shown in below.
- Set the point-based sprint by clicking Original Points icon on the screen.