- For every workflow creation, Start Task and End Task which must be needed to add.
- Using drag and drop feature, you can easily move and place the Start Task Control.
- Right click the Start Task node, then you can see two options such as Properties, and Delete.
Go To Properties
- Select Properties of the Start Task that will show its properties like this.
- Here, you can start the task by entering the mandatory details of Name, Assignee User, and Assignee Group.
- You can choose and use Manually, Webservice call, or Scheduled options to start the task.
- After selecting the option, you can enable/disable the Public Form when