- Counter task permits you to count the number of times that the workflow has been completed.
- It helps to define the rules that limit the iteration count of some other tasks in your workflow process.
- To start the Counter Task, you have to select the Counter Task node through the drag and drop feature.
Go To Properties
- Right click the Counter Task node and you can see three options like Properties, Delete, and Duplicate.
- Select Properties of the Counter Task that will show the Counter Task properties like this.
Create Counter Task
- To add the counter task in your workflow, you have to mention the Name of the Counter, Counter Type using drop-down button, Counter Starts At, Increases Counter By, Counter Resets At with the help of increment and decrement button, and Time Zone as shown in the below screen.
- In the right-side corner, there is an attribute to enable or disable the Restartable option.
- At last, you can either Save, Cancel, or Reset the task which you have created.