Table of Contents
What is Workflow Automation Software?
Facts You Must Know About the Importance of Workflow Automation Software
- More than 60% of sales time is pointless on unproductive prospecting.
- CEOs spend around 30% of their time on tasks that can be automated.
- Poor lead management costs enterprises at least 1 trillion USD per year.
- 80% of customer support experts trust handling workload and time is the biggest problem.
- Employees spend 50% of their time searching for documents in a manual way.
So, it’s clear that enterprises spend more time on needless, manual works that can be automated. If you need to take your business to an advanced level, you have to think of implementing a workflow automation solution.
How to Build Automated Workflow Process?
Benefits of Workflow Automation
- Quality of Service
- Improved Employee Productivity
- Actionable Data
- Saves Time
Steps to Take Before Automating Your Workflow
Some important steps that you need to perform before automating custom workflow app for your business. Let’s take a look.
- Pinpoint the Problem Areas
- Define your Business Goals
- Choose the Right Tools
- Involve Your Employees
Best Use Cases: Yoroflow’s Workflow Automation Software
You can change the manual, time-consuming, tedious work processes into easy, automated workflow processes and boost your efficiency of the business.
The following are some of the examples:
Let’s start Automating Your Business Workflow
A sophisticated workflow automation solution permits your business to reach higher targets instantly. As most of the complicated tasks are automated, you can put lots of effort and time into the main business functions and increase the growth rate.