Add Excel Report
- To add the Excel Report, you have to select the Excel Report node through the drag and drop feature.
Go To Properties
- Right click the Excel Report node and you can see three options like Properties, Delete, and Duplicate.
- Select Properties of the Excel Report that will show the Excel Report properties like this.
Create Excel Report
- To create the Excel Report task, you should enter the Name, Type, and Generated Excel Name in the corresponding field.
- You can also add the Number of Rows and Columns using the increment and decrement button as shown in the screen.
- In the right-side corner, there is an attribute to enable or disable the Restartable option.
- At last, you can either Save, Cancel, or Reset the task which you have created.