Table of Contents
What is Email Marketing?
It is the act of sending promotional emails to your bulk list of contacts to nurture their relationship with your brand and bring them closer to the deal closing stage. It can make or break business relationships.
Do you know why?
Simply because you might think that your email is a specially crafted one and is unique. But to the receiver, it is just one among many. So how do you manage to get through them to be the preferred among others? That’s where the way you communicate matters the most in an email. Your subject line., email content, everything matters!
How does it work?
Three things that make up a complete email marketing campaign is the :
- Email list: The contact list to which you want to send personalized and more targeted emails.
- Email Service Provider: To help you perform the campaign effectively.
- Clear Objective: A goal can be anything like getting more sales, nurturing your leads, creating brand awareness, or more.
All about automating your Email marketing
You would always want to create personalized email campaigns to touch the leads in the best way possible, right! Start with the email segmentation lists – where you have a set of contacts segregated based on certain criteria so that you can reach out to them with a more targeted approach.
Specify the Call to Action in every email
You expect people to take action after reading your email, right? That is the duty of the CTA that you incorporate in your email. It can be visiting your website or reaching out to you or taking a survey or anything of that sort.
The reason is simple!
- To reach out to your target group with the best and personalized emails at the right time when they need it.
- To improve and enhance your conversion rate.
- To make efficient use of your marketing team in nurturing the leads to close them.
- To experience a better customer retention rate with ease.
Sounds good to you?
Using Email Automation for your Business Growth
Let's consider the trigger as New Subscriber.
Once you get a new subscriber to your list, you can roll out the Welcome Onboard emails to give them an intricate and personalized approach.
Second scenario: Someone who left added something to the cart, but did not purchase it.
This is quite common for e-commerce sites where people leave by adding their favorite items to the cart thinking of buying them later and may even forget. So in these situations, reach out to them with Cart abandonment emails so that they come back and take action.
How can you effectively utilize Email automation?
- Keep an eye on the numbers – Analytics is important for you to make better decisions and improvise.
- Helps you to effectively plan your drip campaigns wherein you can touch base with the contacts that leave halfway. You can approach them from where they left to take the conversation forward.
- Build better customer relationships easily.
Excited to know more?